The library has four computers available for public use. The library has installed a new software on our public computers. It requires our patrons to know their library username or barcode, and library pin or password. Stop by the desk if you need help acquiring the info!
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher are available.
- Free high-speed access to the internet is available. An internet computer agreement form must be signed prior to first use of the internet. Patrons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the internet computer agreement form for them. Those patrons under the age of 12 must have an adult with them while they are using the internet.
- Wireless internet available.
- Copies are 25¢ for black & white and 50¢ for any with a color picture.
- Copier service at 25¢ a page.
- Scanning services are available. Printed material costs are the same as copies.
- FAX service available at $1 per page.
It is free to check out anything with your library card. Along with over 26,000 books to choose from, the library has a large print collection, an audio book collection of over 500 titles (CD and MP-3), videos, and an ever-growing DVD collection of over 600 titles including the most recent releases.
The library also subscribes to a large selection of magazines which are available to look at in the front reading room along with the daily local newspaper.
The Pennsborough Room on the second floor houses our local historical collection and our Now and Then Historical Society magazine from then late 1800s until the present.
A community room is available and a cozy front room for relaxed reading of newspapers and periodicals located there.